Who Is This For?
The expertise my clients do NOT have is how to use a social media marketing strategy for lawyers that attracts clients consistently.
Do any of the following scenarios best describe your current situation?
You have just started a new law firm or practice and don’t have much marketing experience. Perhaps you’ve decided to branch out and start a new legal services practice. Though you have training and life and/or business experience to make a difference to your clients’ lives, you really have no idea where to start with marketing your services.
You have tried a lot of different marketing tactics to build your legal services business without much success. You might have a website, do lots of networking and rely on referrals, but nothing is working very well. Clients are not yet running to your door and you wonder if you just need to continue what you are doing, copy your competitors or are you doing something wrong?
You have been around the block when it comes to providing legal services but new clients are harder find nowadays. As we all know from recent events, it’s not unusual for markets to crash, for clients to move on and for traditional marketing approaches to stop working in legal services. With legislation changing the nature of the industry, re-establishing yourself without it taking forever and without it costing a fortune is a big concern.
You are a large law firm and you, your partners and business development team find it hard to generate interest and leads. You may have spent money on direct mail and print advertising but have not had the results to keep your fee earners busy. You have to find qualified prospects.
You struggle to market and sell yourself. This is a common issue. As lawyers, you want to deliver high-quality services that improve your clients’ lives and not spend most of our time running after clients. You know you’re not the marketing type, but you know you need marketing and not just a website.
You have a pretty successful law firm but you want to push the envelope. You know that although you’ve got a decent track record in attracting clients, there’s a lot more out there and only so many hours in a day. You want a better quality of client and the only way to get them is to be the one that does the choosing at the client meeting. You want to install new tactics and strategies that work more consistently.
If you say yes to any of the above scenarios, please read on. You’re in the right place. There is help for you here.
What Type Of lawyer Is Most Likely To Succeed Using My Unique Online Approach To Marketing A Law Firm?
- Committed to making a difference – Above all else you want to make an impact with your clients but you’re stuck trying to get them to find you.
- High standards – You want to stand out as one of the premier legal firms or lawyers in your area.
- You know your stuff, are very good at what you do and get results for your clients – You constantly educate yourself so you’re an invaluable resource to your clients.
- You’re open minded – You are willing to embrace new things to achieve the results you’re after.
- You know what you don’t know – You are willing to get outside help and expand your knowledge and expertise.
- Willing to invest in your business – You know excellent marketing is the best investment any business can make.